The Women’s March on Washington, which is expected to draw upward of 200,000 people to our nation’s capital, is happening on January 21 in Washington, D.C. Linda Sarsour, one of four national cochairs acting as spokeswomen for the movement, told my colleague Julia Felsenthal that it is on track to be “the largest mass mobilization that any new administration has seen on its first day.” Those going will need to find a way to stay warm, among other concerns, and those supporting from far away are looking for ways to get involved at a distance. Enter Brother Vellies’s creative director, Aurora James.
See the announced couple pairings below:
1. Actress Alexa PenaVega (Spy Kids) partnered with Mark Ballas
2. Singer-songwriter Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
3. Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s daughter/Australian actress/wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
4. Actor Carlos PenaVega (Big Time Rush) partnered with Witney Carson
5. 10-time Grammy-winner Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
6. Oscar-nominated actor Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
7. Vine star Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
A GIVEN KILL HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DROP A MEDAL VERSION OF THAT RESPECTIVE MONSTER. WITH THE MEDAL, YOU CAN SUMMON THAT MONSTER AS AN ALLY.