Fifth Grade: Tommy Boy
I’m not kidding, I won Tommy Boy after I aced a quiz contest in Sunday School. The ultimate bounty. If you find yourself deep in the attic of my parent’s house, and you pay close attention, you might be able to smell it.
Puberty: Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce
Don’t even pretend like you didn’t.
College: Kenzo Homme Sport
My college years were timed with the heyday of the Kenzo sweatshirt, so this was a very fancy scent to own. You can now buy it for $30 on Amazon.
The Women’s March on Washington, which is expected to draw upward of 200,000 people to our nation’s capital, is happening on January 21 in Washington, D.C. Linda Sarsour, one of four national cochairs acting as spokeswomen for the movement, told my colleague Julia Felsenthal that it is on track to be “the largest mass mobilization that any new administration has seen on its first day.” Those going will need to find a way to stay warm, among other concerns, and those supporting from far away are looking for ways to get involved at a distance. Enter Brother Vellies’s creative director, Aurora James.
See the announced couple pairings below:
1. Actress Alexa PenaVega (Spy Kids) partnered with Mark Ballas
2. Singer-songwriter Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
3. Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s daughter/Australian actress/wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
4. Actor Carlos PenaVega (Big Time Rush) partnered with Witney Carson
5. 10-time Grammy-winner Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
6. Oscar-nominated actor Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
7. Vine star Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater